Did you know there’s a powerful herbal medicine chest in your kitchen?
Imagine being prepared for that next cold or flu, scrape, headache, stomachache, stressful day, or sleepless night with simple herbs and spices from your cupboard.
My friend Rosalee de la Forêt shows you how in her wonderful new book, Alchemy of Herbs.
Here’s the really cool part…
When you pre-order Alchemy of Herbs right now, the folks at LearningHerbs will give you The Kitchen Apothecary Collection as a bonus.
You’ll get immediate access to:
- The Home Apothecary Checklist of herbs you should ALWAYS have in stock
- Four Apothecary Videos that show you how to make Chamomile Tea with Roses and Vanilla, Elderberry Syrup, Garlic Honey, and Echinacea Tincture & Throat Spray
- Herb Monograph Labeling Kit with printable labels for all your herb and spice jars
- 10 Herbs to Radically Change Your Health, an exclusive web event with Rosalee
- And a chance to Win a Mountain Rose Herbs Apothecary Basket!
Just go here to get The Kitchen Apothecary Collection and start growing your herbal medicine chest.
P.S. This is a limited-time bonus, so be sure to claim it today.